Accompany parents as they connect their Catholic faith to the intentional living of discipleship in their family.
COMPLETE FAMILY SESSIONS
with prayer, learning activities, and adult faith sharing
- Create a common experience for multiple generations to learn and share together
- Build community among families who strengthen, support, and witness to one another.
- Integrate family formation with age specific catechesis
FLEXIBLE WITH PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
- Ideal for use with Faith Fusion and Alive in Christ programs.
- Works with various adult formation models such as lecture series and topical or seasonal Bible study.
- Includes A Getting Started section that walks you through everything you need to know, from introducing your parish to family formation to sample schedules.
EASY TO USE LEADER INSTRUCTION
- Session Overview with topic, objectives, background, and a Session at a Glance planner
- Session Plan with 3 steps: Invitation, Learning Together, and a Closing. Includes transition to separate age specific catechesis and adult reflection questions and talking points.
- Session Resources with activity templates, handouts, and other reproducibles.
By: Kathie Amidei
Faith is transmitted from generation to generation in extended families and intergenerational congregations. Every congregation can discover its intergenerational heart and soul, and become a community that nurtures all ages and stages of faith. Through generations Caring/ Praying/ Learning/ Celebrating/ and Serving Faithfully together we become more than any generation could be alone to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today. Generations Together guides leaders in learning what this vision looks like in practice and how to guide a congregation in envisioning and designing projects and initiatives to become more intentionally intergenerational.
By: Kathie Amidei, Jim Merhaut and John Roberto
We all know that our journey of life can at times be very challenging. As individual persons, as partners in a marriage, or as parents raising a family, knowing and living the Spiritual and Psychological principles for a healthy and effective journey are crucial. Kathie Amidei and Doug Meske have been able to clearly discuss these concepts in The Journey.
By: Doug Meske and Kathie Amidei